1. All non Indonesian Nationals are required to have a journalist visa and a National Filming Permit to conduct Television and Filming activities in Indonesia.
2. LAHUKA Filming provides professional services for visiting Film crews, we assist the filming team through the complicated process of the filming application submission, we monitor the application on submission until approval in Indonesia.
3. We assist on appointment (as in country partner) in the co ordination of the schedule and budgeting often working in conjunction with other appointed in country partners, we liaise with all Government departments on your behalf to obtain The National Filming permit, Police Travel permits, National Park or BKSDA (Conservation) controlled area Permits.
4. We provide an efficient and friendly service at a competitive rate and operate a flexible service and tariff structure to accommodate a wide range of needs ranging from our standard package (Filming Sponsorship, site Co ordination, visa and Film permit ) to more detailed services such as daily fixer, corporate shoots, drone assistance.
1. Our most widely used service is our standard package where we act as the in country sponsor for crews up to 10 and for film location shooting days up to 30 at any number of filming sites as approved.
2. Our standard plus package is where we add the services of a full time fixer to your shoot and provide any specialist support such as 4×4 Vehicles, boats and logistic support as requested.
3. Our Mini Package again where we act as the in country sponsor and any number of crew sponsored for shooting days up until 10, this is geared to Companies and conservation organizations who wish to make corporate or promotional films at our discount rate.
4. Our Multy shoot Package is designed to support series shoots with a single entry shoot of up to 60 days, formulate risk assessments and assist with the Production budget.
5. In country Filming Package, on request we can carry out short filming assignments for you such as interviewing or short specialist wildlife filming.
6. New Regulations on filming with drones are now in place and drone filming now has to be carried out using an Indonesian Registered drone pilot and his equipment, through our network of drone pilots we are able to supply a pilot and equipment.
7. Remote Location surveys, we are able on request to carry out research and scout locations for you in the pre planning of your film trip, we specialize in supporting Wildlife filming crews.